Happy Halloween! ..36 Days And Counting
So it is halloween!..hoorah...What is special about this day?Absoulutely nothing to me ..I didn't even know it was halloween until today =P...Well one of my friend is going water balloon and egg hunting , in other words , throwing water balloons and rotten eggs at random tricka treaters ..haha , whoever it is , tough luck! As for me I was so tired that i slept for nearly 2 hours , ate some dinner , watched some one tree hill and most importantly did some bio (exam papers actually and two of them i might add )..Did one hour of music and now i am here!!

Speaking of which , Christmas is coming!!..Even though my exams are coming and i have to get pass my exams first before anything else but I am fairly confident for my exams =)...Thank God..Why am I in a christmassy mood you might ask?..I think it was ads I saw on TV, Christmas ads ( with christmas Songs / carols )...The songs especially reminded me of home sweet home...Because every christmas I am back home and walking through shopping complexes with friends and family and wherever you are , the christmas songs would be playing and christmas trees would be displayed high and mighty ..So Christmas signifies home for me and the day is coming soon..Only 36 Days more !...And soon I will really have a Happy Merry Xmas ANd A Happy New Year Spend At Home And Away From Here...=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home