What Is THis?Over RM1
Teen burns down own home over RM1 row
MARANG: An incensed teenager set his village home on fire when his sister refused to lend him RM1.
In the Monday incident, the 16-year-old had returned to his home in Kampung Kubu, Pengkalan Berangan, here and demanded money from his sister.
The teenager went into a rage when his sister declined to give him the money.
When relating the ordeal, the teenager’s 56-year-old mother said she never expected her youngest son to behave in such a hostile manner.
“He began shouting vulgarities at his sister and began tearing his shirt,” she said.
The mother, a rubber tapper, said she shrieked when her son grabbed a parang and started to threaten his sister.
“I tried to calm him down, but he was too furious and even hurled threats at me,” she said yesterday.
She said she decided to drive her brand-new Kancil out of the house compound when her son charged at the car with the weapon.
She said her son cooled down after her son-in-law managed to soothe him.
However, he turned aggressive again when the son-in-law and his wife left the house together with their three-year-old daughter about an hour later.
“I was at home alone when he turned berserk and I fled from the house,” she said.
She sought shelter at her neighbour’s house while waiting for the arrival of her daughter and family.
“My neighbour then alerted me when he saw smoke billowing from my house and I rushed over to try to save my belongings, but the fire spread too rapidly.
“I have lost everything just because of RM1,” she added.
State Deputy CID Chief Deputy Supt Nik Zuraidi Othman said police have arrested the teenager.
=========================================
One Word...Weirdo ?.Or Just Nuts?...Hmmmm..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home