Why Sometimes
Life Is Full Of Challenges..
The Challenge Of Just Staying AFloat And Grabbing On To Anything That Comes Our Way
The Challenge Of Succeeding Despite All Odds..
The Challenge Of Making Ourselves Happy And Staying Out Of Trouble
Sometimes I Find myself not happy here..maybe it is the people here ..I find myself not being able to express myself fully here like how I can back home with my friends and family , how i can just be random and be the "Funny" guy ...And just be myself...Here , i rather be alone at times and just stay on the net or just confine in my music and books...I guess it has finally caught up with me that I can't deny who I am, I enjoy being myself and having fun and I can't be this quiet guy and with holding how i am feeling ..Let us see , the asians here are lame (thailand / china ) ..the malaysian guy (only malaysian guy besides me in my school) is weird...So ....Only the kiwis are cool but i find their jokes dull and lame and occationally funny ..But not silly funny..
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Albert Einstein
The Challenge Of Just Staying AFloat And Grabbing On To Anything That Comes Our Way
The Challenge Of Succeeding Despite All Odds..
The Challenge Of Making Ourselves Happy And Staying Out Of Trouble
Sometimes I Find myself not happy here..maybe it is the people here ..I find myself not being able to express myself fully here like how I can back home with my friends and family , how i can just be random and be the "Funny" guy ...And just be myself...Here , i rather be alone at times and just stay on the net or just confine in my music and books...I guess it has finally caught up with me that I can't deny who I am, I enjoy being myself and having fun and I can't be this quiet guy and with holding how i am feeling ..Let us see , the asians here are lame (thailand / china ) ..the malaysian guy (only malaysian guy besides me in my school) is weird...So ....Only the kiwis are cool but i find their jokes dull and lame and occationally funny ..But not silly funny..
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Albert Einstein

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home