Blogging From Cangi Airport
I think that is how you spell it anyway , okay , so now i am at Singapore International Airport , had my chicken rice and now my laptop is hooked on to the internet courtesy of the internet provided by this awesome airport...8:00 PM local time and have another 9 Hours until i have to check in or atleast be at the gate ...that is around 5 am or so ...
And I am hungry for another chicken rice ...Thank God I found hundreds of Singapore Dollars in my pouch ..Muaaahhahaa...I am sleepy so won't stay on for long ! gonna have another chicken rice and find a nice spot to rest w00t..First time having a stay at Singapore Airport , first time experience ^^
And I am hungry for another chicken rice ...Thank God I found hundreds of Singapore Dollars in my pouch ..Muaaahhahaa...I am sleepy so won't stay on for long ! gonna have another chicken rice and find a nice spot to rest w00t..First time having a stay at Singapore Airport , first time experience ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home