2 Days and Counting
What a day, friends messaging me going "2 Days Time Ah ?" , "Wah So Fast liow"...
Getting me all amp and excited about going home and i seriously am , exams are over and now I am just counting down the hours to lift off!!...
I am trying to catch up on sleep now but will somehow make little difference as I will be having jet lag when i get home anyway so ...
Events coming up , alot of it , birthdays to go too ..7th december and 31st december , planet shakers conference and XYZ camp , possibly my last camp after 7 years going because i am far too old next year lol...So ...I shall treasure every moment and every second of it and my holidays as well...Catch up with school/church friends and catch up on my guitaring , as I have slacked slightly because of exams..
And of course , how could i forget , training myself in DOTA again =D...So that i can start owning people in cybercafes like wailoong again =D..Alot of things to do , so little time , so
I SHALL PUT MY GAME FACE ON!!W0000T!!
Getting me all amp and excited about going home and i seriously am , exams are over and now I am just counting down the hours to lift off!!...
I am trying to catch up on sleep now but will somehow make little difference as I will be having jet lag when i get home anyway so ...
Events coming up , alot of it , birthdays to go too ..7th december and 31st december , planet shakers conference and XYZ camp , possibly my last camp after 7 years going because i am far too old next year lol...So ...I shall treasure every moment and every second of it and my holidays as well...Catch up with school/church friends and catch up on my guitaring , as I have slacked slightly because of exams..
And of course , how could i forget , training myself in DOTA again =D...So that i can start owning people in cybercafes like wailoong again =D..Alot of things to do , so little time , so
I SHALL PUT MY GAME FACE ON!!W0000T!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home