Thursday, February 23, 2006

Okay transfering that post over here

================================
And Thats Life I Guess
================================

Today is alright and guess what? ******* ...lol no point disguising the name also cause you know who she is...and she is like now going out with that dude which you know ..Weeee..and i didnt know anything about it and i ask her and she told me and she was like you didnt know?...then later she asked whether i was alright and i said nah not really and she was like its her fault and all those bla bla bla!! anyway..i was like nah its not your fault i will just have to get over it..And stuff like that lol..And she say i deserve to be with a gal that i can totally trust..Trust like totally in a way ..In a way it is true ...But well I think i had enough of all this cherade and all this Bullshit ...And **** up crap...(forgive my language but i am indeed piss)....

Well , I guess i will get over it, But i think we can still be friends but i wont bother talking to her as much as i would normally would already...Thats the only way i will totally get over her ..And its just a waste of my time la ...Waste of ******* time...

Somehow finding out this news today did affect me in someway ..but not as bad and as painful ...Well...And she told me she wanted to FOCUS more on SCHOOL and less on GUYS..well i guess I was wrong to trust and believe her haha!! anyway..Old habits Die Hard..I dont know .. i will not bother too much about her la ..thats all i can do at this point ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home